Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Rommates at your service!

I must admit it is such a luck to have a roommate that is always willing to help you. Actually I'm so glad I have one of these! She is an amazing person, I consider her as one of my closest friends:) I usually call her using the nickname, which actually I've given her years ago:) She liked it immediately and from that day on everyone who knows her more closely uses it:) There is a lot of things I love about her like the sense of humour, that she is such a caring and kind-hearted person and that she is always willing to listen to your problems and give you an advice:) Believe me or not but I could write you a long list why I appreciate her presence so much:)
Living with someone can really change your point of view on some things, let you broaden your mind and make you be more open on new, unknow stuff. Since we shared the same room, we have discovered things about us we weren't aware of! Like for example: hobbies. My friend is such a big fan of manga (I described it in previous post) and mostly everything that is related with Japan:) The truth is she has really affected me with her love to it and now we share the same passion:)
I guess now you are all wondering if we get angry on each other or something like that. Yes we do but I think that's naturally, it would be actually weird it we didn't have some arguments from time to time. The thing that makes me happy is that we can't stay mad at ech other for too long and we can always solve the problem without yelling.
At the end I wish all of you to have someone like this by your side, it really make your life easier!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment