Thursday, May 22, 2014

Mother Nature on her throne

Mother Nature is such a scary woman with incredible abilities and creativity. The best proof of that are beautiful and breathtaking scenerios she has made all over the world and natural disasters she caused that affected negatively on people's lives. In my opinion it perfectly shows that she has two sides: the dark one and the good one.
Personally I really love nature and almost everything that is related to it. I guess the reason why is because I've been living in the countryside since I was born. Now that I moved to a big city I really miss those days I could get out of a house, lay down on the grass and relax looking at the blue sky above me.
In my opinion people has become conceited and overconfident so much that they are convinced they are able to tame nature or even defeat her to realize their goals. No matters how many lessons Mother Nature has given them humans are such stubborn creatures that are seemed to not learn anything. I bet the catastrophes she is always blaming for are her way to express the anger and discontent with people's actions. I think humans should take care of nature, appreciate the things she has given to us and which we practically based our lifes on.
I hope that people will understand it someday and will do everything to protect nature. It truly needs to be defended.


No comments:

Post a Comment