Saturday, October 29, 2016

One of my biggest weeknesses

Hi my dear readers!:)

So today's subject is the most alluring man's body parts! Before you start pointing at one of my old posts - do not worry, as far as I remember it was like a 6 phrase paragraph praising the attractivness of deep male voices and in this post I would love to widen the list of male body parts which I consider highly appealing:) The first one is laugh (not really a body part but I couldn't not mention it here). The pleasant sound of a nice, warm male chuckle that makes your heart melt and your cheeks turn to soft pink, the sweet vibration that prompt the butterflies in your stomach to fly. In my opinion it's simply amazing. And when the one that laughs is the man you have a crush on - it is such an enjoyable experience:)) Or those moments of intimacy interrupted by soft chuckles of your beloved that puts a broad smile on your face - it is just beautiful!:) Really worth remembering!:)
Oh right so next body part will be hands. I always pay attention to them and I guess the reason why I do it is because they are highly associated with touch, an act of intimacy. I like when a man have nice nails that are not like bitten and I also look attentively at the skin around them. Sometimes I wonder why it is so important to me and I guess that my brain perceives it as a sign that a man really takes care of his body but it is still a big mystery to me. I must admit that I've seen only a few men whose hands were so unbelievably nice that I couldn't stop staring at them (it's so weird isn't it?;).
So the last body part is hair. I don't really care about its colour but I pay attention to its length and condition. I like longer hair which are loose freely or tamed in a nice-looking bun:) I am not going to say anything about facial hair since it is really hard for me to decide if I like it or not. Sometimes I like beards and sometimes I don't, I guess it depends on a man, I mean if it fits him or not.

So that would be all for today, I hope I did not make you bored and you liked the post:)) If you want to share your opinion don't hesitate and comment! See ya next time! Bye!:)    

2 comments:

  1. I like your post. I have to admit that I have never wonder about the most alluring man's body parts but after read it I must say that we have the same weaknesses even if I hadn't realise it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for the comment!:) i tried to pick the most important ones but there is much more i like about men:D maybe someday i will write a longer post about it:)

    ReplyDelete