Saturday, November 21, 2015

Say you love me...

Hi guys!:)Today I want you to listen to a song which in my opinion deserves to be called 'masterpiece'. 'Say you love me' is about uncertainty, hestistation, longing, romantic yearning, an uncontrollable desire to be loved, to be important to the person who stole your heart. The lyrics were mostly written by incredible Jessie Ware and Ed Sheeran. 'Say you love me' is sang only by the woman and it is included in Jessie Ware's second studio album called 'Tough Love' that came out in 28 september 2014.
Personally I love this song. It is marvelous, awe-inspiring, it really has no peer. There is thousands of sad songs about love but this one really stands out against others. There are moments when Jessie Ware's voice can give you chills all over your skin. The lyrics, the melody, the emotions that accompany every word make the whole work unique. I highly recommend this song to anyone who loves romantic and touching songs:)
Here it is a link to the song *click*

No comments:

Post a Comment