Sunday, December 18, 2016

Merry Christmas!

Hi guys!
It's only one week left until Christmas!:) Let me make a small cheer of joy here: yay! I must admit I am utterly happy since it's one of the loveliest holidays which is really close to my heart! It is such a magical time of a year accompanied by pleasant wintery air that makes me incredibly positive!:) Oh how much I missed snow which, undoubtedly, brings the real atmosphere of Christmas. This beautiful season is even more important to me since it became a sign that, at long last, I am going home to see my beloved parents, sister and pets. It is such an amazing moment which maybe does not last long but it is really necessary. I am not going to lie to you I also cannot wait to taste again all of those delicious meals my mom always makes, not mentioning the sweets and pies which can literally make you drool!:) What is more is that I just adore the Christmas decorations (you can notice it is such an awe-inspiring holiday for a lot of artists!), colours and scents which are strictly connected with the season and all of those cheerful songs and carols which put you in a good mood. I must say I still love making snowmans and angels in our garden while looking at the sky covered with stars. Those winter activities make such great memories which are worth to be remembered:) Now, my dear readers, I would love to wish you a Merry Christmas, spend those days with people and animals you truly love and care about! Oh! and please do not let problems break your Christmas spirit! Stay positive, let the magic of the holiday warm up your heart and heel your soul! Since it is the last post before Christmas I want to wish you a Happy New Year as well! Remember, be careful while having fun and do not drink too much to avoid the hangover!;) It's all for today's post! See you in the new year! Bye!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment