Wednesday, March 26, 2014

In honour of sad music

I think i am one of those people who truly appraciates sad music more than any other type of music. I remember the day my bestie noticed it she was a little bit confused and said it didn't match at all to a person who is almost always so cheerful and smiley. I guess it would still be really problematic for me to give a reasonable answer to the question how is that possible... but it is really that unusual?
I am also that person who doesn't force to cheer itself up when something bad happens or when is just sad or depressed. In those kind of moments my brain and the whole organism needs to be finished off, my eyes need to cry out all of the problems and bad emotions to bring back the peace. Sad music truly helps me in this, makes me throw out all of the painful feelings and then let me feel much better on the next day. But it is not the only reason why i adore sad music. I always admire the power it has, the power of making people burst into tears or bringing back some old memories.
The other type of music i love is the one that appears in movies. I guess it wouldn't be a shock if i said that mostly it is a sad music;)
This type of music, sad and touching, truly helps me recover from a bad day, relax me and it just pleasant for my ear:)) At the end i would love to give you a link to one of my fav song < click >

1 comment:

  1. The link to your favourite song doesn't work :-[
    But I must say that I also enjoy the melancholy and nostalgia of some film music. Wheteher it is really sad that is another story...

    ReplyDelete